Immediate and Long-Term Moves for Forward-Thinking Supply Chains
THU, AUG 25 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Be ready for anything that comes your supply chain's way.
The pandemic has exposed some glaring vulnerabilities in global supply chains. While some businesses were hard hit, others had volume go through the roof. Whether yours was flexing up or ramping down, the next 6 months could be full of more uncertainty and disruption as we head into holiday season. Now, we are planning for a “new peak” – in other words, predictable unpredictability in seasonal markets.
How can brands adapt their supply chains to protect profit and sustain growth? In this webinar with True North Growth Partners and LeanCor Supply Chain Group, explore near-term and long-term moves businesses can make to stay nimble and resilient. We will explore:
- How the “retail game” has changed since the COVID-19 shutdown
- What is the playbook for winning with the new rules of retail?
- How to protect - and even grow - profitability
- How to identify the white space that offers growth opportunities
- How to make the business disruptions work for you