On-Demand Webinar: Webinar Slides: How to Master S&OP to Simplify Your Supply Chain
Value stream thinking teaches us that cross-functional alignment is absolutely critical in any company to manage supply chain complexity. Sales, marketing, operations, and R&D need to be fully aligned and clear on priorities: increasing customer value and decreasing total cost.
Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) processes are the backbone of this alignment. A solid S&OP process connects the key functions together within any organization. It establishes a monthly cadence of activity whereby tactical plans are realigned with the business unit in the short- and long-term.
In this 45-minute webinar – learn how to take a more proactive and collaborative approach to managing your supply chain complexity with S&OP.
You will learn:
- How to align your team around an S&OP process
- How to integrate inventory optimization into your S&OP process
- How to best leverage tools for forecasting
- How to measure the results of your S&OP program
- How real companies are overcoming obstacles with S&OP and finding success
Who is this for?
C-Suite Leaders, VPs, and Directors striving to discover hidden profit in their supply chains