How to Leverage Big Transportation Data for Big Supply Chain Gains
While the sheer volume of shipping data available to a company today is overwhelming, the first step in leveraging big data for transportation improvements is answering a simple question: what is the problem you need to solve?
In this 1-hour webinar, learn how to leverage ‘big transportation data’ for better supply chain decision-making and continuous improvement. Data on customer demand, supplier, carrier, and packaging - when used effectively – can improve today's end-to-end supply chain problems. Effectively gathering, storing, and leveraging this information can achieve impactful supply chain results -- allowing you to serve your customer faster, cheaper, and smarter than the competition.
We will cover:
• Which transportation data sets should transportation leaders leverage for the most supply chain impact
• How to manage transportation with feedback loops into your supply chain for better decision-making and relentless continuous improvement
• How big data, when used with a “control tower” approach, can transform your supply chain and achieve disruptive results
- Robert Martichenko, CEO of LeanCor Supply Chain Group
- Ashley Yentz, Director of Account Management for LeanCor Logistics