Supply Chain Consulting Case Study: Warehouse Design and Implementation Roadmap
INDUSTRY: Consumer Products
The client, an asset based, customized logistics, warehouse and supply chain solutions provider needed to develop a greenfield 300,000+ square foot facility to serve one of its largest customers in a fast paced, highly competitive business environment.
- 29% reduction in travel time throughout the new facility
- 12% improvement in total process time (picking and motion)
- An additional 31 labor days available for additional volume and growth
- No stop during the transition from old to new
- Visual representation of the new warehouse, inventory / product flow, and information flow